Last updated: May 2020
What is GlidAR?
“GLIDAR” Mobile Application (hereinafter called and referred to as “GLIDAR”) brings particulars of its CLIENTS and their goods and services to your doorstep making your life easy as you never imagined before through 360 videography, 360 photography, 360 walkthroughs, 3D rendering, Business listing, AR marker, Magazine Ad and Home banner Ad.
Your Acknowledgment & Agreement
By using the services of GLIDAR, you acknowledge and agree that your use is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out hereunder and that you are bound by the said Terms and Conditions. You further acknowledge that you are only permitted to avail of GLIDAR Mobile Application and its Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Feel free to forward any queries in relation to these Terms and Conditions or any comments or complaints in relation to GLIDAR by way of email to email@example.com
- Users who intend to use GLIDAR Mobile Application are required to register with GLIDAR and are allowed to choose a User ID and a password at the time of registration.
- Upon registration the user is solely responsible for the User ID and password and for all actions/activities/orders/purchases made on GLIDAR while logged in with his User ID.
- A User must keep the User ID and password secure at all times.
- We recognize whether a user is accessing the application and using the services by the User ID. Therefore, the user is responsible for any unauthorized access with his/her User ID and liable for any claims arising out of or in relation to such use.
- Usage of GLIDAR is restricted to persons who have the capacity to contract under their country of domicile.
- Persons who do not have capacity to contract under the Sri Lankan Law are prohibited from using GLIDAR.
- We retain our right to refuse to provide access/services to any such person not having the capacity to contract and the right to terminate the account of any such person.
- Persons whose account is suspended or terminated are prohibited from using GLIDAR.
You acknowledge that when you are using the GLIDAR App and Services to view GLIDAR Content you may also be scanning images of what is around you or adding content yourself from other sources (“User Generated Content”). You may share this content in the Social media platform.
By using GLIDAR you acknowledge and agree that you are prohibited from using GLIDAR for any of the following purposes;
- To disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, racially and ethnically objectionable or otherwise objectionable material;
- To transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- To gain unauthorized access to other computer / network systems;
- To interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of GLIDAR;
- To breach any applicable laws;
- To interfere or disrupt networks or mobile applications connected to GLIDAR;
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- To host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on GLIDAR that belong to GLIDAR (PVT) LTD or any third party and to which you do not have any right;
- To harm minors in any way;
- To infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- To violate any law for the time being in force;
- To deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of any message or to communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- To impersonate another person;
- To use software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including GLIDAR;
- To threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of any country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- To violate or attempt to violate the integrity or security of GLIDAR or its content;
- To transmit any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through GLIDAR that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- To intentionally submit on GLIDAR any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- To use GLIDAR to make any unsolicited communications to other users of Heathcart;
- To use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search GLIDAR;
- To attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of GLIDAR;
- To copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content on GLIDAR; and
- To engage in framing or hot linking or deep linking any content on GLIDAR.
- Your access to GLIDAR Content is entirely at our discretion. We have the right to remove or change GLIDAR Content at any time without notice to you and to determine which GLIDAR Content you will have access to at any given time.
- We make no guarantee that GLIDAR Content will be constantly or consistently available. GLIDAR has no liability to you for the content of any Third Party Content published and/or displayed on GLIDAR.
- Although we have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information, we do not represent that GLIDAR or any content, service or feature of the mobile application will be error free, or that it will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance and/or quality. We do not give any warranty, express or implied, in relation to the operation of GLIDAR Mobile Application.
- We do not represent that any third party products or services marketed on GLIDAR are appropriate for use or available for delivery in or outside Sri Lanka.
- By using GLIDAR, you acknowledge that the content of GLIDAR is only for your general information and subject to change without notice.
- All products, services and information of CLIENTS displayed on GLIDAR only constitute an invitation to offer.
- Some materials constituting the content of GLIDAR is owned by and/or licensed to GLIDAR (PVT) LTD and some materials constituting the content of GLIDAR is owned by CLIENTS of GLIDAR (PVT) LTD. Such material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, information, text, trademarks, service marks, pictures, photographs, graphics, interfaces and arrangement of the content. Content writing, copying, reproduction, uploading, posting and/or using such material in any other form are strictly prohibited without written permission from GLIDAR (PVT) LTD.
- All trademarks reproduced in GLIDAR, which are not the property of, or licensed to GLIDAR (PVT) LTD, are acknowledged on GLIDAR.
- Sri Lankan Intellectual Property Act No. 36 of 2003, as amended from time to time, applies to the content of GLIDAR in relation to the intellectual property rights owned by GLIDAR (PVT) LTD and all material and information displayed, transmitted or carried on GLIDAR are protected under and in terms of the provisions of Intellectual Property Act No. 36 of 2003, as amended from time to time. Any intellectual properties owned by third parties that appear in GLIDAR are protected by relevant laws applicable to such intellectual properties.
- Use of any material or content of GLIDAR without authorization may give rise to a claim for damages, injunction and/or criminal charges.
- Any links to other mobile applications referred to in GLIDAR are provided only for your convenience and do not in anyway represent that GLIDAR (PVT) LTD endorse those mobile applications. GLIDAR (PVT) LTD takes no responsibility for the content and operation of any of those applications.
- Creating a link from another mobile application to GLIDAR is prohibited without written permission from GLIDAR (PVT) LTD.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on GLIDAR.
- Force Majeure – GLIDAR shall not be liable in respect of any breach of these Terms and Conditions due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to, act of god, inclement weather, act or omission of Government or telephone operators or other competent authority or other party for whom GLIDAR is not responsible.
- By using GLIDAR you acknowledge and agree that all communications shall be made electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically.
- We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on GLIDAR.
- You acknowledge and agree that all such electronic communications, electronic data messages, electronic mails, electronic agreements, notices, disclosures and/or any other communication in the electronic form that we send you or post on GLIDAR satisfy the legal requirement of being in writing and are valid and binding.
- By submitting your phone number at the time of registration, you consent to receive calls or short messages on that number if and when a need arises.
- All reviews, comments, feedback, letters, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions posted and/or disclosed on GLIDAR or submitted to us otherwise (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such posting, disclosure or submission of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. We own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without having to take your consent, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- We retain the right to monitor, edit or remove any Comments posted, disclosed and/or submitted on GLIDAR.
- You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments posted, disclosed and/or submitted by you.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you post/ disclose and/or submit on or to GLIDAR and you agree to indemnify us for all claims arising out of or in relation to your Comments.
- We shall have the right to refuse our services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- We shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- We may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the application, any part thereof and any services at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the application and the services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- GLIDAR may elect to terminate the services or your access to the application forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including but not limited to, if GLIDAR ceases to offer the application and the services to its customers or for any other reason whatsoever.
By using GLIDAR you acknowledge and agree that you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Mobile Application, including, but not limited to:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Mobile application, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; and
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Any software that we give you access to may automatically download and install upgrades, updates or other new features. Your Device settings may allow you to adjust these automatic downloads. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of the Service nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless applicable laws prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions are severable in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Whom to contact in the event of any dispute or complaint or query